Friday, April 8, 2016

Character Development


Hey guys! My blog today will be about character development;). First of all, question of the day #qotd ''What kind of person are you?" Define yourself. No. I am not talking about physical character traits. I'm talking about your idiosyncrasy. Idiosyncrasy is what sets one individual part apart from others. My mode of behavior or way of thought is peculiar to an individual.

The character traits I plan to exaggerate while animating myself are a goofy and awkward person. The goofiness in this Gif is my dance. The awkwardness is my smile, no I don't like smiling with my teeth shown because I have braces. I was going to do something like Kynan but I'm not very good at Photoshop so I did something simple.


The step-by-step process of creating .GIF animated character is: First step, take a front picture of you standing with feet apart and arms away from your body. Second step, open your photo in Photoshop and cut your body out of the background by using the "quick selection tool". Third, crop your cut out 640 width by 720 height, 300 resolution, pixle/inch. Fourth, go to window >animation >DD menu. Fifth, create a GIF loop. Sixth, edit >puppet wrap >place pins. Seventh, select all frames and change it to 0.1 second. Lastly, step 8, file >save as web & devices > gif folder and you're done!

Picture of my body cut out

Back up picture
Back up picture
AWKWARDDDD!! You like my background though? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment