Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HikiNo Behind the Scenes

In GT, we have been working on a HikiNo profile or HikiNo news story. There are four people in my group: Nahele, Meagan, Ethen and including me. We all chose to do a profile story about Carly Garrison, she is a bikini maker and owns her own business. So far it has been going as good as i hoped. But we only have one interview! The requirement is three interviews. Also, we have to have all three interviews transcribed by Tuesday! Ahh, gotta hurry up!!!

When the camera is not rolling, we are working on the final cut pro and writing things in the template we were assigned and take photos of us working to post on google and in our blog, that was one of our assignment too. We might be also discussing about when is the good time to film b-roll. I think we became closer than we were when we started the project.

I think to help my team I need to try to focus more in class about the directions and how to use the equipments. So when we go out to the community we won't be so ''surprised''.  I need to communicate more with my group. And I need to tell my group when they are doing something that is not going to make the project better. I think our project in the end is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment