Sunday, November 29, 2015

Invention Commercial





Our team's main goals for this assignment were to entertain the audience and make them understand what our invention was. Keeping the audience entertained was pretty hard. Whenever I watch commercials I always expect they to be funny, I do not want to sit on the couch and stare at the television with a plain face. The invention was not difficult to make, but the way we film and explain to the audience what it is through entertainment is the tough part.

To me, the best team moment we had during this project was when we filmed/act and how it took us several times to get just 1 scene done. Alani was the friend #1 who asked what the Zip Zip was, I (Tu) was the second friend who had the Zip Zip on. I think it is pretty strange when in reality when we are having a conversation with someone, we look straight into their eyes and that does not turn out to be funny at all, but in acting when I was having a conversation with Alani, I could not stop laughing, I kept stumbling on my words.
During post-production editing, I was the #1 editor who put things into order based on our ''Invention Commercial Plan". Because Meagan did the filming so I decided to do the editing. Meagan was also the #2 editor, the reason why is because apparently the plan was changed, and she wanted to help me to fix that part. Alani mainly just sat next to us and advise us to do edit things the way they should turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment