Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Visual Poem


My poem was about canine- which means the relationship between human and dog. It makes an impact because it represents dog is not just a simple an animal, it means a lot. It helps people to understand more about the relationships that their dogs are giving to them.

I used aged film, artifacts, and more,... One of them I used aged film because it shows that our relationship have lasted for a long time. I have never had a dog that I can keep more than one year. The reasons are because their behavior were bad, they barked all the time, chased the chickens and even killed them. So to me Coco (my dog's name) is special. Because he's none of those. Well ya he did chase the chickens, of course because he's a dog and dogs chase chicken. But if you tell him to stop he will stop.

I am satisfied and also unsatisfied with my results. I'm satisfied with it because in my life I have never done it, never film and actually got to edit it so I think I did it pretty good for the first time by myself without needing any helps. I am also unsatisfied because I could have done better by film more videos. I put a lot of pictures in it insteads of putting more videos.

23 comments:

  1. Really good sound effects.
    The wind was very loud, i couldn't hear a lot.
    The music was great, it fit the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good audio
    a little to loud with music because I had hard time hearing you speak
    nice b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poem visuals were great! They really matched with the story.
    You might have wanted to lower your musics volume, it was hard to undertsnad you.
    Great use of effects it really added to the overrall story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good audio it is just loud not to loud
    make more transitions
    good b roll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the b-roll it was so cute! Your music was just a bit loud! Your dog is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is really cute and nice shots.
    I think the music is really loud.
    Nice shots to match what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your music in the back round.
    I think one thing that could be better is to have a little more videos.
    I also like how you got a video of you playing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Compliment:The poem is pretty much toward dogs i like that
    Area of Improvement:Music was loud (I can relate LOL :D)
    Compliment:The poem was pretty uplifting

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shots of your dog were impressive
    The music made it near impossible for me to hear your voice. So please turn it down, kthxbye.
    The natural sounds were nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your B-roll
    One thing that could be better is the speed of your reading and the volume of your music.
    I really like the content of your A-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has good shots of playing with the dog
    The music is kinda loud
    has good text layover and it fits the event

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWH!! Your dog is so adorable!!!
    You couldn't really hear your voice.
    Very good B-Roll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of your poem. Could have turned the music down so it wasn't so loud. Love the shots with your dog, your dog is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dog
    music overwhelming
    good lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the picture of your dog and the stuffed animal! The music was a little loud. Your special effects were done really nicely

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great action shots of the dog
    balance audio with turn down the music
    good clear shots

    ReplyDelete
  17. good poem, lower music volume maybe, good b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your b-roll shots.
    The music is kind of loud and also next time you film your audio because theres lots of wind.
    I also like the lyrics of your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice music through out the poem
    Music was a little to loud though.
    Poem was not recited correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Compliment: I liked your visuals and your B-Roll
    Criticism: I think you should lower the music a little bit so you can hear the poem.
    Compliment: I liked your dog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Compliment: I like how you recited your poem.
    Criticism: Some audio could have been lowered because I could barely hear your voice.
    Compliment: Other than that your video was great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the shot of your dog outside.
    Turn down the music.
    Your voice overs were clear

    ReplyDelete