Monday, December 8, 2014

Proactive or Procrastinator

I am a proactive person, but also a little bit of procrastinator. I am a proactive person because I always turn my homework or my works on time, always prepare for things before one day. I am also a little bit of a procrastinator because sometimes I had homework and it was Friday near the weekend so I just thought that I can do it tomorrow, and then tomorrow I forgot to do it so here it comes Sunday!! I got stressed out, panicked and had to stayed up late to do homework. But I don't usually do that, I might do it sometimes because I might have friends come over, or come home late, etc.

My level of my productivity relates to my amount of free time is by if I have work to do that due tomorrow or even next week, I will try to get it done today, as soon as possible. So I will have free time to do what I want to do. But sometimes when I'm texting my friends, or talking to my friends, I can hardly get my work done on time. Because I got into to those things easily. Example: I can get my all my work done in 30 mins, but when I'm texting or talk to my friends, it takes me hours to finish it.

What I would change about my work habits is to put those electronics stuff away or tell my friends that I have homework to do, she needs to stop talking to me,..... If I can do that I would get my work done on time, don't have to wait until the last minutes to get stressed out. But sometimes, it is hard to resist from those things. Education is more important than texting. Put that in your mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment